Kasia discovered yoga when she was fifteen, since then she constantly was following a yogic path by bringing meditation and a physical practice into her daily routine.
She is also an Artist, and a qualified Art Therapist, studying Visual Arts at prestigious NCAD.
Kasia teaches Vinyasa Flow with a strong emphasis on energy and breath work.
She is working on a project “Yoga and Art” (for children and adults), which will be ready to run in 2021, bringing a lot of creative, expressive tools combined with Yoga and Meditation to find your True Self.
- 200hr Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training, ULU Yoga (Thailand) – Yoga Alliance Approved
- 230hr Yoga and Holistic Wellbeing, Sallynoggin College (Dublin) – Reps Approved
- Diploma in Art Therapy – Dublin Art Therapy College – IACP Approved
- Diploma in Swedish Massage and Reflexology – CTAH Approved
TEAM MEMBERS LIST
Joining Our Team?
We’re always looking for positive, passionate yogis to join our team. Drop us a line!
- Friendly community of teachers
- Studio equipped for both heated and non-heated classes
- Energetic students
- Changing rooms, shower facilities
- Flexible schedules