Class Schedule and Sign-up
Live Stream Yoga Prices (Zoom)
- Drop in Class: €8
- 14 Days of Online Yoga: €25
- 5 Class Pass: €35 (7e per class)
In-studio Yoga Prices
IMPORTANT COVID PROTOCOL : Hot Yoga Studios Dundrum is strictly adhering to studio safety guidelines set forth by the HSE. Class numbers are limited based on the changing guidelines and social distancing within class is strictly enforced. Hand sanitiser is available, No studio props will be used until further notice (blocks, straps, bolsters). You may bring your own props if required. No studio mat rentals – PLEASE bring your own mat. We’re doing all we can to keep our clients SAFE and RELAXED!
- INTRODUCTORY OFFER: €59.00 – Unlimited classes for 30 days
(Available first time to the Studio only).
- DROP IN PER CLASS: €18.00
- STUDENT RATE: €12.00 (The student discount is only available at reception with a valid student card).
- 5-CLASS CARD: €75.00 (€15 per class. Valid for 6 Months).
- 10-CLASS CARD: €120.00 (€12 per class. Valid for 6 Months).
- MONTHLY AUTOPAY: €79.00 (6 Month Contract. 1-month notice required to cancel).
- ONE-MONTH UNLIMITED: €89.00 (No Contract)
MAT RENTAL: €1.00NO MAT RENTALS AT THIS TIME
- REFER A FRIEND FOR FREE
Share the yoga love!
- Know someone who needs some Yoga in their lives? If you refer a new client to us your friend/ family member will be getting their first class for FREE. There is no limit to the amount of friends you refer to the studio. Just get them to mention your name when they are booking their first class and they can enjoy for free.
Absolute Yoga (Heated)
Absolute takes its roots from Bikram Yoga and will guide you through a series of structured postures, guaranteed to challenge you physically and mentally and leave you in a state of bliss!
Vinyasa Flow (Heated)
Hot Yoga is the practice of yoga postures in a flowing sequence passing from one posture into another, similar to a dance, incorporating strength, balance, and flexibility. Suitable for all levels, great for brand-new beginners. Classes have mixed levels, more advanced practitioners will be pushing themselves further into the posture.
Yin Yoga (Non-heated)
A Yin class usually consists of a series of long-held, passive floor poses that mainly work the lower part of the body – the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, lower spine. These areas are especially rich in connective tissues. The poses are held for up to five minutes, sometimes longer. If you’re tired and craving energy or you’re overstimulated with a racing mind, Yin might just be the answer. Yin causes a reduction in stress on the body and in the mind and this can help a person be more active during the day, release less of the stress hormone cortisol, which encourages weight gain, and simply have a better attitude toward adopting healthy living habits. Further benefits of Yin are:
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Improves flexibility
- Improves joint mobility
- Balances the internal organs
Hot Yoga Studios Dundrum reserves the right to change a class/instructor without prior notice. Please also note that instructors/classes may change on a regular basis due to the flexible nature of the yoga industry. Please sign up to our mailing list to take part in competitions for 1 months free yoga, class feedback and surveys.*
All classes must be booked online – All classes are suitable for women and men of all ages over 16 years. Classes are mixed levels and suitable for beginners.