Yin Yoga Teacher Training: Yang Yoga Module (50hr) with Terry Cockburn, E-RYT 500, YACEP
The 50hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training: Yang Yoga Module is a comprehensive training
developed for serious students and teachers interested in learning how to integrate dynamic
styles of yoga within the practice and teaching of Yin Yoga.
The 50hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training Yang Module will include:
● Learn and practice themes from Yin Yoga as they apply to Yang Yoga.
● Practice and learn Functional Alignment principles in Yang Yoga.
● Learn how to communicate Functional Alignment cues for all foundational poses found
within traditional Sun Salutations, Standing Postures, and other common Yang postures.
● Practice five essential Yang sequences, with relevant modifications and adjustments.
● Learn how to integrate Yang Yoga within or after a Yin Yoga practice.
● Differentiate the common Aesthetic Alignment cues to more specific Functional
Alignment cues in Yang Yoga.
● Principles of tension and compression in asana.
● Principles of sequencing; target areas and counterposes.
● Investigate, review and refine understanding of skeletal variation; examining the spine,
pelvis, knee, femur and tibia, with application to how variations in all of these areas
influence asana in standing poses, arm balances, and backbends of Yang Yoga.
● The Training is suitable for those both interested in teaching or for those who simply
wish to deepen their understanding of the practice.
Students will receive a certificate of training which is eligible for Continuing Education Credit
(50hrs) with the Yoga Alliance.
Heres how the program works:
Fee: €590 early bird, €740 thereafter
Complete the mandatory online course that accompanies this module.
● Important: You must take the online course and complete the quiz before attending the
live teacher training module.
Terms and Conditions:
1. 20% of the training fee is a non-refundable deposit.
2. If you cancel with more than 30 days in advance of the training’s first calendar date,
you will receive 80% of your fee refunded.
3. If you cancel with less than 30 days from the training’s first calendar date, you will
receive 80% of your fee back so long as you or the studio finds a replacement for your
4. All registration fees are non-transferable.