RATESINTRODUCTORY OFFER: €50.00 – Unlimited classes for 30 days
(Available first time to the studio only) DROP IN PER CLASS: €15.00 STUDENT RATE: €12.00 (Strictly with Valid Student Card Only) 5 CLASS CARD: €60.00 MONTHLY AUTOPAY: €69.00 ( 1 months notice required to cancel Autopay) ONE MONTH UNLIMITED: €79.00 (No Contract) SPECIAL OFFER: 3 Months Unlimited €199 (Save €38) MAT MENTAL: €1.00 WATER: €1.50
BENEFITS OF YOGA
VINYASA FLOW HOT YOGA:
Hot Yoga is the practice of yoga postures in a flowing sequence passing from one posture into another, similar to a dance, incorporating strength, balance, and flexibility. Suitable for all levels, great for brand-new beginners. Classes have mixed levels, more advanced practitioners will be pushing themselves further into the posture. The benefits of Hot Yoga are:
- Cleanses toxins from the body due to profuse sweating.
- Advances lung capacity through breathing pranayamas.
- Increases circulation.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Lowers anxiety and stress and improves mood.
- Calms & centres the nervous system.
- Sharpens attention and concentration and increases brain function.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Elevates the body’s regenerative capacity.
- The high temperature reduces the likelihood of injury.
- Increases blood flow which boosts a person’s metabolic rate, encouraging weight loss and healthy cells.
- Massages the Lymphatic System which prevents diseases and bacteria from entering your body.
- Increases muscle flexibility and reduces muscle tension and strain.
- Weight Loss – A person can burn between 300-400 calories in a hot yoga class and see improvements in strength and muscle tone. Hot Yoga helps you tune into your body more effectively and this could transfer to the dinner table; you might notice sensations of fullness more readily or notice that a food doesn’t sit well with you and choose to abstain. A study in an August 2009 issue of the Journal of the American Dietetic Association determined that regular yoga practitioners gained less weight over a 10-year period than those who did not practice yoga.
YOFIT: (Non heated)
Mixing weights, strength training and yoga for the ultimate balance of strength, sweat and serenity.
YIN YOGA: (Non-heated)
A Yin class usually consists of a series of long-held, passive floor poses that mainly work the lower part of the body – the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, lower spine. These areas are especially rich in connective tissues. The poses are held for up to five minutes, sometimes longer. If you’re tired and craving energy or you’re overstimulated with a racing mind, Yin might just be the answer. Yin causes a reduction in stress on the body and in the mind and this can help a person be more active during the day, release less of the stress hormone cortisol, which encourages weight gain, and simply have a better attitude toward adopting healthy living habits. Further benefits of Yin are:
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Improves flexibility
- Releases fascia and improves joint mobility
- Balances the internal organs
RESTORATIVE YOGA: (Non-heated)
A restorative yoga sequence typically involves only five or six poses, supported by props that allow you to completely relax and rest. Held for 5 minutes or more, restorative poses include light twists, seated forward folds, and gentle backbends. The benefits of Restorative are:
- Enhances flexibility.
- Deeply relaxes the body.
- Stills the mind.
- Improves capacity for healing and balancing.
- Balances the nervous system.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Develops qualities of compassion and understanding toward others and self.
- Enhances mood states.
*Hot Yoga Studios Dundrum reserves the right to change a class/instructor without prior notice. Please also note that instructors/classes may change on a regular basis due to the flexible nature of the yoga industry. Please sign up to our mailing list to take part in competitions for 1 months free yoga, class feedback and surveys.*
All classes must be booked online – All classes are suitable for women and men at all levels.